Dennis is PPA Digital Publisher of the year and our Direct Marketing team engage with our audiences to build traffic, grow revenues and inspire our customers.
We’re on the hunt for an Administrator for to join our Marketing Subscriptions team whose main purpose is to maintain the vital link with our readers, viewers and communities. You’ll be supporting the Subscriptions Manager and the wider marketing team with a real variety of different jobs that you’re going to want to get your teeth into!
You'll have a busy and varied role where you're guaranteed to be challenged and learn new skills on a daily basis.
- Working closely with our subscriptions bureau to resolve any customer complaints and enquiries, sending out any missed issues.
- Submit annual schedules and updates throughout the year.
- Placing test orders to check offers are set up correctly
- Campaign support for the subscriptions team including proofreading, setting up subscriptions and working closely with intern accounts and production staff members.
- Managing the invoices for the postage. Making sure details and account codes are correct, adding costs to the Workflow system and being proactive in suggesting cost and time-saving methods.
- General administration including sorting through fax and post, working with the retention team to keep on top of paper quantities for renewals and welcome letters.
- You have a keen interest in marketing and subscriptions and ideally, have an understanding of the workspace.
- Experience in a fast pace administration role with excellent attention to detail and great communication skills.
- A good understanding of the Office Package, with working skills of Excel.
- Proactive mindset, always looking for ways to find more effective solutions.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime courtesy of us! And there's more..
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential.
So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.