We’re on the hunt for an Administrator for to join our Marketing Subscriptions team whose main purpose is to maintain the vital link with our readers, viewers and communities. You’ll be supporting the Subscriptions Manager and the wider marketing team with a real variety of different jobs that you’re going to want to get your teeth into!
- You'll have a busy and varied role where you're guaranteed to be challenged and learn new skills on a daily basis. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Handling customer calls and emails, escalating where necessary.
- Working closely with our subscriptions bureaux to; resolve any customer queries and complaints, process missed issues, ensure all schedules are kept up to date, and to place test orders.
- To provide support to the wider marketing subscription team by; setting up and testing promotional codes, joining internal project groups, and contributing ideas.
- Working closely with internal departments.
- Interrogate and process various invoices, ensuring they are reported correctly, and pro-actively suggest cost and time saving methods.
- Identifying errors and recommending solutions.
- Manage the relationship between Dennis, our warehouse and subscription bureau.
- Working closely with the relevant teams to produce label split instructions and supply print order figures for all our brands.
- General administration and support as required by the Subscription Manager.
You have a keen interest in subscriptions and ideally, have an understanding of the publishing sector.
Experience in a fast pace administration role, a good understanding of Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills.
Clear and confident telephone manner.
Excellent attention to detail, great communication skills, able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Proactive mind-set, always looking for ways to find more effective solutions.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime, selecting from one of our handpicked travel experiences, to a variety of destinations that will certainly have the 'wow' factor.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.