Want to be part of the most dynamic media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes - then look no further.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about.
We are now on the lookout for an Account Manager/Account Director to join our digital team working across our B2B technology portfolio.
This is a crucial and exciting time for Dennis Publishing, a unique publisher in a state of growth. After successfully launching Alphr.com and an award-winning year, we are continuing to invest and grow the technology sales team with plans to launch new products and solutions to the market. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of that growth and success.
The Dennis Technology Division
The Dennis Digital technology division is an industry recognised portfolio of UK leading brands covering both consumer and business.
Through 2016 our tech brands won awards from the PPA, the AOP, the Drum and the British Media Awards for growth, innovation, excellence and contribution to the industry.
The Dennis Technology Division is made up of 6 market leading brands across consumer and business audiences.
This role will work across our award-winning B2B portfolio:
ITPRO: our flagship business technology brand established 10 years.
CloudPro: leading UK cloud platform for BDMs and the only UK Cloud awards.
ChannelPro: market leading site serving MSPs, VARS and distributors in the UK channel industry.
What will you be doing?
- As Account Manager/ Account Director for the technology division, you will be responsible for the successful development and management of key advertising agency/client direct business into Dennis Digital business portfolio.
- We are seeking a commercially savvy, highly motivated and results-driven individual to represent our division and work with some of the biggest technology brands/ ad agencies in the market and ensure every maximum possible revenue opportunity is achieved.
- Attending regular meetings, responding to RFP’s and proactively taking and pitching commercial initiatives to all agency departments planning, comms and content teams
- Display offerings both direct and programmatic
- Content led integrations and brand partnerships
- Focus on lead generation (all solutions from standard leads, MQL, SQL and BANT)
- Data driven solutions
- Events, Webinars
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Mobile, social and video ad solutions
- Your role is to manage your entire account base, pipeline and prospecting to ensure Dennis Digital gains maximum revenue, profit and market share.
- You are to manage your sales at the most senior strategic level whilst planning efficiently, sell effectively, and have excellent administration ability.
- You will be expected to meet with senior agency and clients direct and sell at a senior level.
Who are we looking for?
- You'll have a minimum 3 years solid digital experience
- You have strong account management and new business experience
- Having existing agency contacts is a plus
- You'll have good knowledge/ understanding of selling B2B and Consumer ad solutions
- You will have some experience in selling integrated and content led partnerships
- Consultative and solutions led individual – we are looking for someone who is clever and knowledgeable and will use that knowledge to educate and provide recommendations to our clients
- You will be a strong negotiator and sales closer
- You will enjoy being part of a close-knit team and understand the value of a collaborative approach
- The position offers unrivaled earning potential along with the opportunity for great personal development within one of the UK’s leading independent publishing businesses and this position gives you the opportunity to take ownership of some of our key advertisers and agency patches
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands, (last year alone we were nominated for 77 industry awards!) and will be joining a culture that people want to remain in, our average length of service speaks for itself at 4 years.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical. And if you’re lucky enough to win the Employee of the Year Award - you’ll be sent on a holiday to the island of Mustique in the Caribbean!
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have complete access to an array of great benefits such as an interest-free season ticket loan and a discounted gym membership. There is also yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in along with the odd ping-pong or Fifa tournament!
- We’re owned by a charity. You will share in the excitement and ambition of The Heart of England Forest’s aims to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman Felix Dennis you’ll be working for the benefit of the charity and will have the chance to plant a tree (or several) in your name.
- We have fun. You could even say that fancy dress is our forte. You’ll be attending a famous Dennis fancy dress party each year as well as the opportunity to take part in quizzes, day trips and of course our summer annual charity day!
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent, and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.