Want to be part of the most dynamic media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes - then look no further.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about.
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and highly organised individual to join the Marketing and Events team as Marketing Executive. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, in this role, you will work as part of our expanding Events and Marketing Communications team, working closely with the key stakeholders for each brand in the event marketing and brand strategy. You will work across all brands, which span across Automotive, Technology, and Lifestyle.
The successful candidate will work with teams across the whole business so will need to be comfortable forging working relationships with stakeholders of all levels. They will be a self-starter, able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in the planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns across all brands
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Working with the in-house teams and external suppliers, organise signage, tickets, menus, trophies, certificates & video footage for all events
- Ensure branding is optimized and consistent across all events
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Liaising with designers and printers on production of marketing materials
- Ensuring sponsor’s branding is integrated as per agreements
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Print - Creation of brand house adverts, concept creation with designers for placement in Dennis publications
- Digital – Creation of overlays, website story copy, schedule newsletter plugs and social media
- Email marketing – Briefing designers and copywriting of email campaigns.
- Competitions – setting up the T’s & C’s and managing the handover of the prize
- B2B marketing - Social media updates – weekly brand emails creation and issuing
- Implementation of B2B brand marketing campaigns
- Event marketing, B2B & B2C
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership. There are also yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in if the gym membership is not enough.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to the island of Mustique in the Caribbean.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.