Want to be part of the most dynamic media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes - then look no further.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in. Our Automotive division is home to the most popular car review and news websites online, boasting strong organic growth over the last 5 years.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to build relationships and broaden our content marketing strategy further. Are you proactive, passionate about content and interested in engaging with audiences?
What will you be doing?
Reporting into the Lead SEO Manager, the Dennis Automotive Outreach Specialist will look to grow the domain authority, traffic and reach of Dennis Automotive websites by building links and increasing mentions in a number of ways:
- Utilising tools to determine bloggers, sites and social influencers to reach to maximise results
- Contacting manufacturers and dealerships (both national and local) to increase awareness of Dennis Automotive content
- Utilising bespoke Dennis Automotive content such as Awards and Research, to encourage linking to Dennis Automotive sites
- Building relationships with bloggers to promote automotive content engagement
- Communicating with social influencers to share relevant content in order to expand Dennis Automotive reach
- Working with the PR team to increase exposure of Dennis Automotive both online and at events
- Working closely with the Direct Marketing team to aid the promotion and increase the reach of subscription offers
- Exploring opportunities of engaging with automotive vloggers to increase reach and engagement with Dennis Automotive Youtube channels
- Keeping up-to-date with SEO, social media and internet marketing trends
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience using SEO and Outreach tools/platforms (OSE, Majestic, Buzzsumo, GA, social tracking/mention tracking, Twitter etc)
- You have at least 1 years experience implementing outreach campaigns previously (either agency or in-house) with a track record of delivering ROI and organic growth
- You're a great communicator and the ability to build relationships over both phone and email
- You have awareness of SEO, PR and Marketing, and how they work together
- You have strong copywriting skills
- You're proactive and a self-starter
- You're organised, methodical and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks/priorities
- You have a creative outlook and the ability to come up with fresh ideas for content promotion
- You're an intermediate user of Excel or other spreadsheet packages
- You're educated to degree level or similar
- You have a genuine interest in cars (Definitely a bonus, but not essential!)
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership. There are also yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in if the gym membership is not enough.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to the island of Mustique in the Caribbean.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.