Want to be part of the most dynamic media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes - then look no further.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about.
You will currently be in an Ad Ops role or looking for an opportunity to challenge your technical mindset.
Either way, you want something exciting, challenging and new. How about the opportunity to work on some of the most successful flagship motoring brands in the UK? You can be a part of building agile brands that stand the test of time and extend their influence across every emerging platform and technology.
What will you be doing?
- You will manage these through to delivery including setup and optimisation of campaigns.
- Your role will be to ensure all campaigns are executed to a high standard and go through a full QA process to ensuring accuracy levels are always on point.
- Your attention to detail is key and your aim is for all your campaigns to achieve maximum results and increase revenue potential whilst utilising the tools and latest technology you have around you.
- Your role is key to the smooth running and overall performance of the ad ops team and the service that we provide to sales and our clients. As part of the fulfilment team, you will have close working relationships with Campaign Management.
- You will work across display, programmatic, mobile, native, content partnerships, newsletters advertising and 3rd party email marketing and will have the opportunity to access a number of Ad Ops platforms and tools
- You will be the go-to person for any analytics of the performance of your campaigns where required and assist with any ad ops related issues and aid with the troubleshooting processes.
- You'll develop a close working relationship with internal development teams such as Project, Product, Audience Dev and Front End Dev teams, is essential.
- You will help build and develop relationships with our Outsourcing partners and work closely with them to ensure the work carried out follows our procedures.
Who are we looking for?
- You'll have a strong understanding of tools at your disposal to help you manage and optimises campaigns effectively (Eg. DFP, ADX, Pubmatic, MOAT, Pub Expert, Selligent, Google Analytics, Advalidation etc.)
- You'll be self-motivated, commercially aware and able to work to tight deadlines.
- You'll have strong attention to detail and be highly organised.
- You will love everything about technology and be a natural problem solver.
- You'll have the ability to see through the ‘clutter’ and know the intended end-goal.
- You will have very strong technical/analytical skills.
- You'll be a wizard on Excel.
- You will have good knowledge and competency of Ad Servers.
- You might have knowledge and competency of design tools such as Photoshop (this isn't essential!)
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership. There are also yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in if the gym membership is not enough.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to the island of Mustique in the Caribbean.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.