Want to be part of the most dynamic media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes - then look no further.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about.
Are you a tech-savvy Programmatic Yield Analyst looking to grow within an expanding Programmatic and Audience data team? Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be hands-on with campaign management, optimisation and reconciliation, reporting and yield optimisation?
Reporting into the Head of Programmatic and Audience Data, this opportunity will enable you to progress by driving the overall strategy as well as bringing the enthusiasm to explore and implement new technology partners and platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Analyse and maximise programmatic revenue across Dennis’ multiple properties and formats (video, mobile, display)
- Work to optimise setup and interactions between different partners
- Setup testing and amendments of floor prices / block lists to improve yields
- Help grow UK and non UK revenue streams
- Help identify new opportunities for programmatic growth
- Advise on new products and industry trends
- Produce monthly sell through/Fill and available inventory reporting across the network
- Work with programmatic lead to put together monthly and yearly reports for teams including finance, sales, senior management team and clients
- Where needed, explore and implement new new technology partners & platforms.
- Work with Ops and Campaign Management teams to manage PMPs, optimise and report back to sales / clients
- Troubleshoot technical issues with campaigns
- Liaise with clients regarding available inventory and bid requests
- Work with sales to set pricing structure and rate cards where applicable
Who are we looking for?
- You have online advertising experience, in an ops/analyst role (or similar!)
- You have experience specifically working on programmatic.
- You have previous experience with yield management and working with Google Adx is desirable (but not essential)
- You have a strong understanding of programmatic landscape, and experience using and managing SSPs
- You have a great attention to detail and are proficient in analysing and manipulating data in Excel (You’re a bit of an Excel wizard!)
- You’re forward thinking and self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership. There are also yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in if the gym membership is not enough.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to the island of Mustique in the Caribbean.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.