Want to be part of the most dynamic media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes - then look no further.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about.
The Commercial Editor will work within the Dennis Commercial Partnerships team, reporting to the Director of Commercial Content.
Primarily supporting the Director of Commercial Content, the Commercial Editor will also work closely with the Commercial Partnerships team as a whole, as well as the wider Dennis sales team as and when required.
This is an ideal opportunity for an established writer or editor looking to learn new skills in a fast paced and exciting environment.
What will you be doing?
- Writing sponsored content across the Dennis portfolio
- Commissioning freelance writers
- Editing freelance copy
- Working with clients on amend and approval process
- Uploading content to CMS platforms for publication
- Contributing to the ideation stage for content led campaigns
- Perpetually increasing knowledge of Dennis brands and related markets
- Editing and proofing proposals and pitches where necessary
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 18-months experience in journalism or copywriting
- Ability to create engaging, accurate and grammatically correct copy
- Strong editing and proofing skills
- Good communicative and collaborative skills
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Flexible and proactive approach to working
- Knowledge / interest in the core Dennis pillars: Technology, Automotive, Lifestyle, Current affairs.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership. There are also yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in if the gym membership is not enough.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to the island of Mustique in the Caribbean.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.