Want to be part of the most dynamic media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes - then look no further.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about. We’re hiring into our campaign management team for someone with experience in a similar role to work closely with our sales team and our advertising operations teams on digital campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
- The role involves aiding the digital advertising team in striving to deliver first class ad campaign results across display, mobile and video.
- You will be managing and delivering on existing key accounts, projects, inventory and delivery enquiries to clients and media agencies.
- This role is key to the smooth running and performance of the sales team and the service that we provide to our clients.
- You will be responsible for the management of digital campaigns through to delivery including; analysing campaign performance and optimisation of campaigns.
- Your role will be to ensure all campaigns/projects are executed and delivered to achieve maximum results and increase revenue potential.
- You will be expected to have the ability to manage multiple campaigns, specifically within the technology portfolio.
- Strong communication skills are necessary as you will be the internal conduit on large content-led campaigns liaising with a number of internal teams; editorial, Ad Ops, project management, web development, SEO, audience development and the sales team.
- An understanding and the ability to manage all digital campaigns from booking through to delivery and reconciliation
- Managing delivery of content partnership campaigns and ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Campaign delivery checks and optimisation to ensure full delivery
- Recording and analysing month on month trends
- Making optimisation suggestions- campaign by campaign
- CPA analysis
- Working with sales team members to respond to briefs (may involve pulling site stats / availability reports / looking at post-campaign analysis to see what worked well on previous campaigns)
- Tracking campaign progress and performance
- Campaign reporting to clients (face to face and over the phone)
- Inventory management and availability forecasts requiring strong analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure excellent levels of client servicing
- An understanding of all tools at your disposal to help you manage and optimise a campaign (DFP, Adestra, CMS, Google Analytics, SEO, etc.)
Due to the varied and multi-tasking nature of this role, it’s important to reaffirm that the Digital Campaign Manager must be proficient and a proven expert in:
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Literacy and numeracy
- An analytical individual who can process and understand data and present this in a clear format to non-analytical individuals
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent and confident interpersonal skills to persuade negotiate and establish good working relationships with colleagues and clients/agencies.
- Excellent and confident communication skills over the telephone.
- Ability to contribute to a successful team environment.
- Full understanding and interest in wider media issues and a sound understanding of the digital marketplace.
- Full understanding of the digital advertising market specifically.
- Adhering to deadlines and effective use of time management.
At Dennis, we dedicate ourselves to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in.
- We’re award winning. Award-winning brands, award-winning teams and a culture that encourages innovation.
- Our commitment. We’re all very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis. Every employee can plant a tree in their name to be part of our vision and future.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. After five years with Dennis you’ll earn a 6-week paid sabbatical, to spend as you like. And our Employee of the Year wins a holiday-of-a-lifetime on the Caribbean island of Mustique. And there’s more…
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties, or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we guarantee you’ll enjoy ‘Life at Dennis.’
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.