Subscriptions marketing at Dennis maintains the vital link with our readers, viewers and communities. Our talented Direct Marketing team now needs a capable, focused and highly organised Performance/ Search Marketing Manager to manage several key digital channels to maintain and grow our subscriptions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to run day-to-day optimisation of campaigns, plan and implement new campaigns, identify opportunities to improve performance, and explore new avenues to grow our subscriptions.
What you’ll be doing:
- As Performance & Search Marketing Manager your primary and immediate focus will be on managing and optimising our PPC accounts to improve conversions. You’ll coordinate all our Paid Search campaigns (some managed in-house and some via an agency), and develop our Paid Social, SEO and Display campaigns.
- You’ll work closely with our brand marketing experts to conceive, test and develop targeted campaigns, and integrate these with our wider marketing activity. You’ll also liaise with our Audience Development team to identify areas of development and improve SEO conversions.
- We want you to own and drive the performance of your channels across the magazine portfolio to fulfil ambitious KPIs. You’ll also test, monitor and develop other relevant digital marketing channels and regularly report your results to key stakeholders in the business.
- We’re looking for a seasoned professional with solid experience in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition. You’ll need an impressive track record of managing PPC accounts (primarily Google Adwords and Bing – so Google Certification is a plus) and social media campaigns (primarily Facebook) to fulfil our performance targets.
- A highly effective manager of budgets, forecasts, and external agencies, your passion for data-driven decision making will help us improve our campaign performance. You’ll keep abreast of the latest innovations and trends, and identify opportunities to break new ground and make a measurable positive impact.
- Your in-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and your superior numeracy and data-analysis skills will really set you apart, as will experience with other digital channels such as SEO or Display.
- You’ll feel right at home in the fast-paced Dennis working environment and you’ll prioritise your work accordingly. Highly motivated, personable and a very strong team player, you will also need excellent communication skills and be able to present effectively to a variety of stakeholders.
At Dennis, we dedicate ourselves to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in.
- We’re award winning. Award-winning brands, award-winning teams and a culture that encourages innovation.
- Our commitment. We’re all very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis. Every employee can plant a tree in their name to be part of our vision and future.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. After five years with Dennis you’ll earn a 6-week paid sabbatical, to spend as you like. And our Employee of the Year wins a holiday-of-a-lifetime on the Caribbean island of Mustique. And there’s more…
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties, or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we guarantee you’ll enjoy ‘Life at Dennis.’
Dennis does not discriminate in any way.
We’re only interested in your skills, your talent and your potential.
So, if you feel like this role is for you, please apply now.