Our Operations Administrators are the masterminds behind the big day for our customers: when we deliver their new car. Dealing with suppliers, delivery drivers and - most importantly - car buyers, they ensure that everything’s in place for a smooth, on-time handover. That’s just the start for our service champions, who follow up to ensure that customers remain delighted.
We’re looking for someone whose passion for excellent service shines through, and who can juggle the logistics of several orders at the same time. That’s more important than experience in the automotive industry, although you will be talking about cars all day, so an interest in the area is a bonus.
BuyaCar.co.uk is a different type of car retailer. We offer the most hassle-free car buying process, which takes place online. We’re growing at a record rate, so you can expect the work to be fast-paced and demanding, providing you with plenty of opportunities to excel and progress your career.
Our training programme will provide you with the specialist skills needed and you’ll receive continuous support from our experts who have years of experience in the industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring that customers receive an outstanding experience from BuyaCar.co.uk
- Handling after-sales support.
- Managing the logistics of car deliveries by liaising with suppliers and handling payment.
- Keeping customers informed of the progress of their orders.
- Building on BuyaCar’s excellent reputation by communicating effectively with customers and delivering practical solutions to any queries.
- You will have great experience in delivering excellent customer service
- You will love speaking to customers and can remain cool, even when faced with the trickiest situations.
- You have a confident, natural telephone manner
- You may have some knowledge of cars and finance but it’s not as essential as a willingness to learn, positive outlook and can-do attitude.
At Dennis, we dedicate ourselves to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in.
- We’re award winning. Award-winning brands, award-winning teams and a culture that encourages innovation.
- Our commitment. We’re all very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis. Every employee can plant a tree in their name to be part of our vision and future.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. After five years with Dennis you’ll earn a 6-week paid sabbatical, to spend as you like. And our Employee of the Year wins a holiday-of-a-lifetime on the Caribbean island of Mustique. And there’s more…
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties, or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we guarantee you’ll enjoy ‘Life at Dennis.’
Dennis does not discriminate in any way. We’re only interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So, if you feel like this role is for you, please apply now.