We’re on the hunt for a fresh faced, exuberant, go-getter of an Administrator to join our Marketing Subscriptions department. Subscriptions marketing at Dennis maintains the vital link with our readers, viewers and communities. You’ll be supporting the Subscriptions Manager and the Finance and Fulfilment Assistant with a real variety of different jobs that you’re going to want to get your teeth into!
This position is initially a 6 week summer contract role! So please do read on to find out more, but only press the apply button if you are available for 6 weeks from July 10th.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be joining us at a very exciting yet busy time of migration to a new subscription bureau, so you’ll be a key member of support to the team and will be organised, efficient and reliable at all times; no two days will be the same and you’ll love the variety of skills you’ll be learning.
- You’ll be spending your days liaising with the new subscription bureau to handle subscription customer queries, investigating them and you’ll thrive off of resolving them.
- You’ll be working collaboratively with the Finance and Fulfilment Assistant and supporting with invoices and general administration.
- Ideally you’re a graduate or studying (ideally Marketing but we’re open to talented doctors too, who are we to judge)
- You’re pretty proud of your customer service skills. You’ve worked for retailers or other customer facing roles in the past and you’re confident that there is no query or complaint you could not solve.
- You may not have worked in a publishing company before, and that’s cool! But an interest in the media and an understand of a marketing subscriptions department would be a nice touch.
- You’re pretty savvy when it comes to Microsoft Office (you’re a bit of an Excel whiz!)
- You’ll feel right at home in the fast-paced Dennis working environment and you’ll be able to use your own initiative to prioritise your work accordingly. Highly motivated, personable and a very strong team player.
At Dennis, we dedicate ourselves to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in.
- We’re award winning. Award-winning brands, award-winning teams and a culture that encourages innovation.
- Our commitment. We’re all very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis. Every employee can plant a tree in their name to be part of our vision and future.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. After five years with Dennis you’ll earn a 6-week paid sabbatical, to spend as you like. And our Employee of the Year wins a holiday-of-a-lifetime on the Caribbean island of Mustique. And there’s more…
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties, or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we guarantee you’ll enjoy ‘Life at Dennis.’
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.