Want to be part of the most dynamic media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes - then look no further.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about.
The Project management team is a central services team within Dennis. Our team looks after the whole lifecycle of a campaign. Our project range goes from complex content partnerships to advertorial or composite advertorials; from media packs, award graphics, internal posters, proposal documents, presentations to html emails, digital adverts, mock-ups and numerous other executions alike.
What will you be doing?
- You will be provided with a training package that will enable you to help the rest of the team with the workload looking after an extensive range of projects
- Working within the Project Management team, you will be the main point of contact for external clients and internal teams through the project lifecycle, working closely with external clients and agencies (for commercial projects), and internal sales, editorial, design, campaign management and more.
- From kick-off meetings to final delivery, you will plan, communicate and troubleshoot at all stages of the project lifecycle, reporting internally and externally, ensuring a structured, coordinated approach
- You will also be looking after non commercial jobs making sure that the communication and collaboration with different departments is smooth and at the highest standards
- You will act as an ambassador and representative for Dennis to external clients/agencies.
- This is a very hands-on role and although at all times you will have support from the PM team, as well as input from sales, editorial, design, tech and product managers, you will be responsible for managing clients and their projects independently, successfully and profitably.
Who are we looking for?
- A self-starter with a positive, ʻcan-doʼ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in google apps
- Ability to manage print advertorials as well as digital ad builds.
- Capable of building relationships and trust of clients, creative and technical teams as well as internal sales, editorial, Ad Ops, campaign managers and product managers
- Initiative to know when to make decisions and when to defer to stakeholders.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership. There are also yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in if the gym membership is not enough.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to the island of Mustique in the Caribbean.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it's swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.