Our telesales executives are a lively bunch, they are motivated and energetic and love to sell from lots of inbound sales leads. You’ll be helping customers to find their ideal car and making their finance options crystal clear. No previous vehicle sales experience is required - if you’re used to going above and beyond to clinch a sale then you’ll fit right in. The rewards include a big salary plus a generous uncapped commision and comprehensive benefits package.
At BuyaCar.co.uk, we’re dedicated to offering the most hassle-free car buying process, which takes place online. We’re looking for new members of our team who can support customers and sell over the phone with sophistication. Forget pushy sales tactics and broken promises; we need top performers who we can train to smash their sales targets and leave customers delighted with their experience.
Our full training programme will provide you with the skills needed, and you’ll receive continuous support from our experts who have years of experience in the industry.
BuyaCar is growing at a record rate, so you can expect the work to be fast-paced and demanding, providing you with no end of opportunities to rack up sales and pile up the commission.
What will you be doing?
- You'll be tenaciously chasing sales leads from online enquiries and supporting customers to place their orders.
- You’ll be focused on maintaining our five-star customer service, providing an outstanding experience for buyers from start to finish.
- You’ll be advising customers on buying the right car and taking out the best finance package to suit their needs.
- You’ll be a vital part of a hungry team of Sales Executives. You’ll have constant support from your colleagues and have the full attention of the Sales Manager to ensure you are growing and progressing within your career.
- You’ll hit - and exceed - your sales targets
Who are we looking for?
- You have a proven track record of going the extra mile to meet your targets. You achieve KPIs and you’re used to spending your days at work constantly on the phone.
- Your customers walk away happy, satisfied that you’ve secured them a great deal.
- You’re looking for the opportunity to progress your career, secure a great work-life balance and take advantage of our generous company benefits. But most of all, you’re proud to make as many sales as you can to take home a large wedge of commission.
- You love the buzz of working in a busy, motivated sales team. Especially in an environment where you can talk about cars all day long, you might say you’re somewhat of a car enthusiast. This isn’t necessary, though, but definitely a bonus!
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership. There are also yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in if the gym membership is not enough.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to the island of Mustique in the Caribbean.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.