Want to be part of the most dynamic media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes - then look no further.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about. We’re hiring into our campaign management team for someone with experience in a similar role to work closely with our sales team and our advertising operations teams on digital campaigns.
The role of Digital Campaign Manager involves aiding the digital advertising team in striving to deliver first class advertising campaign results across display, mobile and video.
You will be managing and delivering on existing key accounts, projects, inventory and delivery enquiries to clients and media agencies and the role is key to the smooth running and performance of the sales team and the service that we provide to our clients.
- Responsible for the management of digital campaigns through to delivery including; ideation, analysing campaign performance, optimisation of campaigns and post reporting.
- Ensure that all campaigns/projects are executed and delivered to achieve maximum results and increase revenue potential.
- Manage multiple campaigns, specifically within the technology portfolio and partner with the internal sales team to respond to briefs ie. pulling site stats / availability reports / post-campaign analysis
Experience / Skills required
- Previous Industry experience in a media / advertising / digital environment
- Experience in managing digital campaigns from booking through to delivery and reconciliation
- Strong communication skills are necessary as you will be the internal conduit on large content-led campaigns liaising with a number of internal teams; editorial, Ad Ops, project management, web development, SEO, audience development and the sales team.
- Highly proficient in ad servers Freewheel, DFP & Landmark
- Managing delivery of content partnership/sponsorship campaigns, checks and optimisation suggestions
- Analysing month on month trends with proven CPA analysis experience
- Tracking campaign progress and performance reporting to clients (face to face and over the phone)
- Inventory management and availability forecasts requiring strong analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure excellent levels of client servicing
- An understanding of all tools at your disposal to help you manage and optimise a campaign (DFP, Adestra, CMS, Google Analytics, SEO, etc.)
At Dennis, we dedicate ourselves to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in.
- We’re award winning. Award-winning brands, award-winning teams and a culture that encourages innovation.
- Our commitment. We’re all very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis. Every employee can plant a tree in their name to be part of our vision and future.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. After five years with Dennis you’ll earn a 6-week paid sabbatical, to spend as you like. And our Employee of the Year wins a holiday-of-a-lifetime on the Caribbean island of Mustique. And there’s more…
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties, or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we guarantee you’ll enjoy ‘Life at Dennis.’
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.
Date of posting: 25 July 2017
Date of closing: 21 August 2017
Competitive rates of pay apply