Want to be part of the most dynamic media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes - then look no further.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about.
We’re on the hunt for an Agency Partnerships Director to develop strategic partnerships with key agencies and clients direct. You’ll be collaborating with Publishers, Marketing, PR, Print Display, Digital Sales and Production and selling cross-platform partnerships and creative solutions campaigns for all Dennis brands.
What will you be doing?
Strategic and commercial development of partnership revenues via media agencies.
- You’ll be briefing the team on all relevant partnerships to the market and working closely with the Head of Commercial Partnerships to drive significant increases in our partnerships win rate via media agencies.
- You’ll maximise our commercial opportunities through mutually beneficial partnership trading deals and will explore and develop strategic partnerships with key media agencies e.g. joint thought leadership projects, regular client insight days etc.
Develop the visibility and credibility of the Dennis Partnership offering with media agencies.
- You’ll be fostering relationships with key senior stakeholders in all media agencies including partnerships, strategy and trading divisions.
- You’ll work with the PR and Marketing Communications team to drive agency marketing initiatives, in particular, to increase awareness and credibility within agency partnership divisions.
- You will organise and lead regular insight sharing sessions with key agencies and you’ll recruit and educate Dennis ambassadors within those agencies.
Drive relationships with PR agencies to help understand our clients’ communication strategies.
- You’ll gather information from key PR contacts to help inspire partnership proposals and advise commercial publishers.
- You’ll be marketing the Dennis portfolio to the PR agencies of clients and will use information from those agencies to help inform ideas sessions for RTBs to ensure we are proposing ideas that fit the overall brand strategy.
- You’ll work with the Head of Commercial Partnerships and Commercial Publishers to ensure editors are producing content which open doors to the marketing budgets.
Who are we looking for?
- You have 3-5 years experience in the Partnerships/Content/Creative Solutions area of media - on either sales or agency side.
- You’ve got strong contacts within the solutions and comms planning departments of agencies.
- You understand the role of research and insights in idea generation.
- You’re confident with running and participating in Ideas sessions and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You’re comfortable creating market-leading Powerpoint/Google Slides sales pitches.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership. There are also yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in if the gym membership is not enough.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to the island of Mustique in the Caribbean.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.