evo is looking for a Web Producer to work on its industry-leading performance car website, evo.co.uk.
Reporting directly to the Site Editor, the Web Producer will play a key role in the day-to-day running of the evo website and social media channels. This will involve overseeing content creation and updating strategies, SEO optimisation, using content management systems and ensuring that the highest editorial standards are maintained at all times.
What will you be doing?
The role will involve all aspects of the digital content creation process from developing content ideas, writing content, subbing copy and editing pictures to running the website’s CMS, building web pages and maximising audiences through SEO and social media.
The Web Producer will assist the Site Editor in managing the digital output of the evo editorial team; demanding the highest quality words, pictures and video for the website at all times. The role will regularly involve working outside normal office hours to cover major events and motor shows.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have a keen eye for detail, an excellent command of written English and a well-developed all-round understanding of digital media.
- A strong knowledge of SEO and content management systems is essential, as is an understanding of social media best practice on Twitter, Facebook, instagram and YouTube.
- You have excellent writing and editing skills as well as an understanding of what makes an informative car review, an irresistible news headline, a sharable social media post, an engaging image and an unmissable YouTube video.
- A passion for cars and the automotive industry is desirable, as is knowledge of Html editing, video editing, Photoshop and InDesign.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership - not to mention the free magazines and discounted subscriptions!
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.