Can you find the cars that cannot be found...
Our Purchasers keep the sales process running smoothly. Based in our central London office, they process sales and are continually in touch with our suppliers and customers. If things don’t go smoothly, then they’ll rapidly find a solution - maintaining our reputation for five-star service that leaves customers delighted.
At BuyaCar.co.uk we’re dedicated to offering the most hassle-free car buying process, which takes place online. We’re not necessarily looking for someone with experience in the automotive industry; it’s more important that you’re a top performer who can keep on top of orders as they progress and proactively solve problems. You’ll be able to ensure that customers are happy and car dealers continue to value their partnership with us.
Our full training programme will provide you with the skills needed, and you’ll receive continuous support from our experts who have years of experience in the industry.
BuyaCar is growing at a record rate, so you can expect the work to be fast-paced and demanding, providing you with plenty of opportunities to excel and progress your career.
- Check and process customer orders taken by the sales team
- Confirm availability and quality of cars and accuracy of adverts
- Work with sales staff to source appropriate cars outside of our commercial contracts when required
- Understand each customer’s order requirements and proactively ensure that they are met
- Build relationships with suppliers, understanding their requirements and ensuring that terms are competitive
- Document your processes and interactions, amending customer orders and finance applications, keeping systems accurate and up to date at all times
- You are very organised, with an attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- You have a confident, helpful & professional telephone manner
- You communicate clearly and concisely
- You may have some knowledge of cars and finance but it’s not as essential as a willingness to learn
- You’re ambitious and self-motivated
- You can take the initiative and resolve issues without fuss
We are unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. Here are some other things to think about:
- We’re award winning. Award-winning brands, award-winning teams and a culture that encourages innovation.
- Our Commitment. We’re all very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis. Every employee can plant a tree in their name to be part of our vision and future.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll enjoy plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ paid holiday, a contributory pension scheme, healthcare cash plan and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. After five years with Dennis you’ll earn a 6-week fully paid sabbatical, to indulge yourself as you like! And there’s more…
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties, or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we guarantee you’ll enjoy Dennis life.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential.
So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.