Direct Marketing Manager - MoneyWeek
Dennis have an unmissable opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the marketing subscriptions team at Dennis to work on our newly acquired title - MoneyWeek.
The Marketing Manager for this title is coming in at a truly exciting time as they will get the opportunity to develop and shape this new role, as we begin to build the marketing strategies for Britain's best selling financial magazine.
In this role you’ll plan, deliver and report on innovative campaigns across all channels, both on and offline. Working with internal and external partners and agencies, you’ll be responsible for identifying and pursuing opportunities to drive print and digital circulations and revenue.
Hitting the ground running you’ll be responsible for delivering the subscription volume and revenue targets set in MoneyWeek budget forecasts. You’ll also be creating creative concepts and campaigns and running tests across the audience. As well as:
- Devising tests and optimising channels both on and offline
- Identifying opportunities to expand the MoneyWeek audience across all platforms
- Analysing activity and feeding into future plans and forecasts
- Working with the wider team working on The Week’s family of products (The Week magazine, The Week Junior magazine, MoneyWeek magazine, and The Week Society) to ensure customer communications integrate seamlessly.
- Developing and implementing innovative acquisition and working with the Retention and Loyalty team to develop best in class retention activity
- Forecasting, managing and optimising budgets
- Reporting on financial and campaign performance metrics
- Managing agency performance
- Building relationships with external partners and seeking opportunities to work together
- Working closely with internal partners within The Week family and Dennis Publishing to identify and develop partnership opportunities.
- Attending publisher and team meetings to update on results and share ideas.
- Understand key market and industry issues to help drive MoneyWeek strategy and promotion
You’ll have experience of subscriptions, membership or other recurring revenue marketing, the ability to manage budgets and drive strategy. With knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics you will possess excellent creative skills and have copywriting experience. Whilst a Direct Marketing qualification is desirable you’ll have superb attention to detail and experience of running integrated and targeted direct marketing campaigns, with strong understanding of direct marketing channels. Finally you will have the desire to succeed and break new ground.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership - not to mention the free magazines and discounted subscriptions!
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime, selecting from one of our handpicked travel experiences to a variety of destinations that will certainly have the 'wow' factor.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis